Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Behold! The Mysterious and Captivating: Lynnderella


Lynnderella Attitude Adjust-Mint & Gotta Love Brains

Aren't they just amazing? These were the first two Lynnderellas I decided I simply couldn't live without, although now the list has grown!



Since this is a layering polish I started with a nice minty green, Essence's I Like from last year's spring collection.


This polish really is quite beautiful on it's own-- see that blue shimmer? I just wish it were a bit more noticeable. Also I believe this is quite similar to Sonia Kashuk's Fairy Princess, but with a smoother texture.


And today I present to you the lovely, the magnificent, Attitude Adjust-Mint!


Watch her sparkle and shine as she glides effortlessly, er... on my fingertips! Yes.


Seriously. I love, love, that beautiful spring green glitter, and the little flecks of iridescence are so magical!


Next I tried it over a touch darker/blue-r hue, Mint Macaroon from NYC.

NYC Mint Macaroon


The result is only a shade or two different, but I think this combination is gorgeous as well. Also since the base of AAM is so pale & milky, it might not look very good over a color that's too dark.



The colors remind me of one of my new favorite obssesions, Swarovski chrysolite opal crystals. Swooon.


Hope you enjoyed the insane picture spam! I'll have Gotta Love Brains up soon. ♥

5 comments:

  1. They look really pretty, especially over the Nyc and essence basecoats

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes I just love those pretty greens. :)

      Delete
  2. Yes,I have been lemming Lynn's for awhile now. Glad you got some of them. The names are so cute too :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I have a feeling I won't be getting any more now that Llarowe is no longer carrying them, ah well!

      She is quite clever with the names, and I totally couldn't resist a zombie-themed polish. XD

      Delete
  3. Gatta Love Brains is one of my all-time favorites! (yet oddly enough, I don't own it nor have ever tried for it.)

    So I can't wait for your pictures!
    <3

    ReplyDelete